Boo it’s me again! Today I just wanted to say a massive well done to https://lindsayrose2.wordpress.com/ on gaining your Liebster award that’s great!! And another mahoooosive thank you for my nomination to receive the Liebster award!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🙂
From my understanding The Liebster Award exists online, given within the blogging community and from what I’ve read the word has German origins meaning – beloved, sweetest, affectionate, loving etc, to pass around an award of kindness and appreciation to others recentish to blogging for their different niches which is lovely.
So in line with the rules of the award I will post eleven facts about myself, then answer the questions chosen by my nominee. After that, I will choose 11 nominees for myself and 11 questions they can respond to if they choose to take part, in order for this reward to continue being passed from one to another ” on that there tinternet ” as my Grandad would say.
Here are 11 things about me in no particular order 🙂
- I love smelling fresh flowers and newly cut grass
- I frequently embarrass myself in day to day life – ask my friends
- It annoys me when people don’t use their manners
- I find baking relaxing when I have spare time
- I love sitting watching the water – whether on a bench at a lake or a pebbly beach next to the sea
- I love to travel and see new places/ meet new people
- A good cuppa tea is probably what I consume most of other than water, then fruit juice comes along etc
- I like people who make me laugh/smile whenever I see them 🙂
- I’m a fan of poetry
- I like all unicorn related things
- I love seeing musicals
These are the questions for me to answer from my nominee Lindsay! 🙂 So here goes…
- Favourite holiday destination? This is really tough as I love so many different places for a variety of reasons, but I’d probably have to say it’s between Venice and Guernsey.
- Favourite Food? OOOOH some of me wants to say pasta, the other is saying strawberries hmmm.
- What is your most last minute decision you ever made? Not totally sure what to pick if I’m honest, I am guilty of making last minute decisions definitely not hiding anything, I just don’t know what to pick :’)
- Where do you live? In the North West of England with the chippy tea population :’)
- Phone or lipstick? Phone not so much for using data or calling, more the looking through photos and videos as I’m quite a sentimental person who could spend hours looking through bits and bobs , plus I’d be gutted if I lost them rather than a lippy :’)
- If you had one wish what would it be? To have a chance partway through life to ask God what the plan is for my life – but then again it’s all about finding out life’s pathway for yourself with help from the big man and of course family and friends/ alternatively I would have liked to have asked my Great Grandma more about being one of the WRENS.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have two sisters Ella and Jessie.
- What is your number one TO DO on your bucket list? Not so much a no.1 as I want to do them all as much as my other ideas :’) but I do quite fancy going to The Great Wall of China at some point in life or Niagara Falls would be really cool.
- What is your earliest memory? My earliest memory that I can remember (without putting my mindset and self in the frames of baby pictures ) would probably be walking through the woods with my Grandad, Mum and sisters for an afternoon wander, then going to get some food.
- How much sleep do you usually get? ERMMMMM, varies a lot haha. I would prefer it to be 9 hours per night but typically 6 – 7 and 1/2 or sometimes 3 on a night ‘out out’ but thank fully I don’t do that every week haha otherwise I’d be a sunken ship.
- Bath or shower? I’m a sucker for a hot bath at the end of a long day if I just want to sit down and chill for a bit with a good book. I wouldn’t knock a shower though, as it’s definitely a more refreshing option for waking yourself up quicker in the morning 🙂
So now is the part where I’ll nominate 11 people for the award too 🙂
My 11 questions for you to follow up or not are below 🙂
- Do you prefer the warmer/ colder months?
- What’s your favourite destination within your own country?
- If you could eat dinner with a celebrity (present/past) who would you choose?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Most recommended restaurant you’ve mentioned to others?
- Are you more of a wordsearch or suduko person?
- Have you got a special talent/skill?
- Do you prefer towns or the country?
- Creative/ analytical?
- Are you an animal person?
- Tell us 1 piece of life advice given to you which you have always remembered
Have a fab evening everyone!!
Love from Lottie x